Freshness

Freshness

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Breathe

It's been a long day....I need to breathe

The day is just so packed with many activities, one after another after another, sometimes a few at the same time. It's suffocating. Thank God for the client yesterday...our last session. Seeing how she has bloomed and overcome her issues, a feeling of warmth came into my heart. "you have inspired me with your strength" what I said to her and felt in my heart. Somehow I know that she is ready. Come what may, she will be ready to handle. If it's meant to be, may our paths cross again sometime later, out of the counseling room. God, can you rest in me so that I may experience of your peace in the midst of this whirlwind of activities threatening to subsume me.

Not my will but yours be done. This is the prayer of my heart. The human will is insufficient. God's will encompasses Everything. I want to be ready to face the world too. No, not until I have met You...

No comments: