Freshness

Freshness

Friday, March 19, 2010

長大了

This morning as I was walking to CSL, I saw a youth cleaning the soccer court. He looked so grown up and I realised at how time passes so quickly and that children grow up so fast! To think that a few years back I was still using sweets as a reward for him. Now he probably think it childish haha...

Yesterday at the traffic lights, I told Zhiyong that he looked like a student and he gave the classic reply that 他就是這樣的﹐不會 look old. Then Weiwei asked a profound question, " 你媽媽會不會覺得你長大了﹖”We were both stumped for a while...then wei said that her mother feels that she has grown up. I guess it will be an accomplishment for any parent to feel that way towards their children. As I look at the two of them, I think that they have grown as well.

I am really thankful to God for allowing me to serve together with this two committed brother and sister who faithfully give of their talents and resources to serve the CG.


Zhiyong is someone, the CG members and esp the sisters will known as a caring brother. He extends genuine friendship to them and shared to me before that he hopes to be a friend to each CG member and walk through life with them. I am also grateful for his heart to want to support me in CG through pastoring the pple and taking on responsibilities. His life draws people to the group such as Huiqi and other friends who have joined us :) With his bubbly personality, he also liven up the atmosphere in the CG and make the people feel at ease. Sometimes I feel that he is more senstive than the sisters combined in the CG ( haha, in a good way of course)

Weiwei is my sheep and my core team so she is a key person in my ministry :) I have to admit that I do not spend as much time with her now and yesterday, as we shared abt the past shepherding moments, it was like so long ago. She is a faithful person who will follow through with her duties excellently. I am thankful for her submissive spirit and her willingness to come out of her comfort zone, to connect with the sisters in the group (Pris, Shuling and Huiqi). I am also touched by the effort she puts in to bless the CG and it amazes me what she can do. It's often like wow. I thank her also for her friendship throughout the years,at times listening to me go on and on about my  牢騷 hee

Thanks for making serving a joy and not a burden :)

No comments: