Freshness

Freshness

Monday, March 8, 2010

Am I ready?

After a wonderful break, life seems to throw me back way too fast into the reality of my work-studies life. Apart from the sms sent by my boss on the mistake I have made, today the world threatens to crumble after I opened an email.

My course coordinator has sent me an email informing me that he had just approved my placement contract only and all the other counseling sessions I had done were all not counted. Talking about a testimony to thank God though I start late. This email really puts a heavy weight on my heart. How can this be when I had sent in the contract on 5th Feb before my trip.

Well...in my mind, I am just going to be prepared for 2 options. One is to pray that he will allow me to count the sessions, the other is that even if it doesn't happen, God will make a way out. No point crying over spilt milk. I can experience the tremors comings, the prophecy shared over me. It's coming. I got to be ready for the battlefield.

God, Please help me!

No comments: