Freshness

Freshness

Monday, February 22, 2010

Teach me to love you for who you are

So many things to do yet so little time and so little motivation. The feeling's coming back again. I used to think that if I continue long enough, the experience will get the better of me and I will be more efficient and better at it. I guess some things just dun work that way. I am feeling tired, stuck and wishing that things can be all done in a moment when I snap my finger. I need some boosters from God: Go Go Go!!!

The prophecy yesterday brought tears to my eyes:

"God, teach us to love you for who you are and not what you do"

It resounds in me over and over again. I have been guilty of treating God as a genie and when I do not get what I want, I tend to reply on my own strength. God, help me to know you deeply again ...


No comments: