Freshness

Freshness

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A failure is an opportunity to get better

I just received my NUS alumni card yesterday...


It's the passport for me to enter the NUS Library to get the books I need for doing my assignments. I can't believe that I have been so silly, borrowing the matric card from a sister for the whole of last year. It was inconvenient, not only for me but also for her haha. All the times she had to stay back to pass the card to me, when I could have just gotten an Alumni card. Yep. I guess that's the consequence of not using my brain when doing things. Well, at least it struck me now. Still one more year to go so not too late after all :)

Sometimes, we fail the first time so that we can learn from it & do better the next time.
Something I said to myself before last year. I wonder when is the next time I'll say this again :)

I am going for my orientation at Tampines FSC today. Something to look forward, it's will be the beginning to many beginnings. Somehow, my heart is not feeling as excited as it should be. It's feeling a bit heavy even. Maybe it's a seasonal thing and will pass as soon as it comes. I don't know. For now, I am just going with the waves. 

No comments: