Freshness

Freshness

Monday, January 18, 2010

A convert

I am a convert, for assorted cereal and grains.

I was eating my sweets happily during the breaks in between classes when a coursemate said to me in her strong american accent, " That's crap." I was like, "What crap?" She pointed to the sweets and said, That, that's crap! What you are eating." I look at the cashew nuts, almond and grapes she had placed in her plastic container and instantly understood. Another two classmates came over and tried to convince me that I should change my diet. "Ya, you know...these nuts gives you sustained energy for the day but the sweets just gives you short bursts of energy."

Ok, I am convinced. Right after class, I headed to the nearerst cold storage and got myself a packet of assorted cereal and grains to munch on during work.

I hope it last :P (cos I really dislike the smell...yucks)

No comments: