Freshness

Freshness

Monday, December 28, 2009

Over the mountains and the sea


Esther checking out the costs to take the cab....Lennon: Can we go now??



Pris counting the money...got enough or not..



Chris was chatting with the cab driver :) Found out he got 2 kids, great social skills



Waiting for the food to come...so hungry........



Screensaver mode :P



Check out the girl next to shu, her drinks are spilling over..oopss..



Recovered from his sickness, rearing to go :)



Can I take my pictures now people??



Thanks for the lovely gift :)



Me and Liang Zhi Qiang director :P




The 2 guys of my group, where are the other two??



FREE ME!!



Thank God for the lovely weather, neither raining nor too sunny :)



Thinking mode :)



Shu and Len back from their jet-skying...



The sky is mine!!



















The batam trip did not begin too well as I was being "fined" for not renewing my passport. I guess I was suffering the consequences of my behavior or rather, the lack of it. I think the guys were more upset than us. Chris looked like he was going to come in and confront the guy and Lennon was saying how he was going to bargain with the man on reducing the fine. ya, u and your S$31...

Anyhow, I was not ready to let it ruin the trip so, putting it aside, I was ready to go. It's amazing to see Meiyan and her group taking the same ferry and going to the same place as well :) What coincidence!

A&W, Shopping, Massage and ending off with a nice surprise at night. Thank God for the efforts from the CG, I am very touched by the card, it's just too amazing. I can never come up with something like that and I seriously mean it. It was followed by a series of funny moments (I shall let the pictures do the talking, words will not do it justice). The "liang zhi qiang" impersonation was fantastic (I really have to hand it to Shuling) and there was the lighting by Lennon carrying the lamp.

The water sports was really fun, especially the jet sky and the parasailing. I felt so free on the sea. With the wind blowing in your face, it gives the feeling that you dun have a care in the world. Just going faster and faster, on the wide blue sea. Same with the parasailing...the song, "I could sing of your love forever" came to my mind as I went higher into the sky.

Over the mountains and the sea
Your river runs with love for me
...

God answered my two prayers during the trip and the second one is at the very last part when I asked for him to show me the needs of a friend joining us. His ways are divine.

No comments: