Freshness

Freshness

Monday, December 28, 2009

Just the two of us

I had the priviledge to lead devotions for the last staff meeting of the year today. There are so many things on my head that I was not quite sure what I was going to share. One thing for sure, I know it must come from my heart :) I was handling so many things before the meeting that there was no time to prepare for the sharing but as I took out my bible and journal books, I knew what I was going to share.

As I sat there waiting for everyone to come in, I chatted with my colleagues. He saw one of my books titled, "Journey of Thanksgiving" and asked me whether I am going to share on thanksgiving points. I just gave him a smile and said that there are many things I want to share and I am wondering how to piece them all together. I then said, "That's how a woman thinks, our thoughts are all connected to each other." He chuckled.

I shared from Luke 24:13-32, about the 2 man whose spiritual eyes were opened as they invited Jesus into their problem-solving. I went on to share about my recent experience of my personal retreat with God when He showed me the 2 images. As I shared, I could sense that hearts were opened and suddenly, something clicked in my mind and I understood something that God is speaking to me about. It was like aha moment.

Something special between God and me. Just the two of us.

No comments: