Freshness

Freshness

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Stop and smell the roses



This is the favourite part of my journey to work - The lush greenery, the houses and big trees. It's just captivating. Sometimes I alight at the bus-stop to transfer bus and while looking at the scene, my heart is filled with a peace and knowledge that God is in control of the universe. It has been a hectic few days, meetings and orientations. I realised I am no energizer bunny and yes, it drains me physcially and mentally. Tried as I could, there's no denying that age is catching up on me... boo hoo. Life's too short to dwell in self-pity. 1001 reasons to be unhappy about life but here's 10 reasons why I should love my life now :)

#1: I am on leave tomorrow!!
#2: No more assignments and lessons for this year
#3: Christmas is coming (my favourite holiday)
#4: My birthday is coming ( I am proud to be 26!)
#5: One of my best friends is getting married
#6: I am planning a trip to Taiwan next year
#7: The CG is getting closer and stronger :)
#8: Zhiyong's friend is joining the CG.
#9: There are 2 friends coming for Games day and 2 pending
#10: I am going back for an early rest tonight :)

And because He lives, I can face tomorrow, because He lives, all fears is gone and because I know, I know He holds the future and Life is worth the living just because He lives :)



Happy belated birthday, Chris :)

No comments: