Freshness

Freshness

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Picking up the pieces

The growing up journey has not been an easy one but beautiful, likened to a cocoon breaking out of the wool to become a butterfly. Beautiful in all its imperfections and the picking up of the pieces, one by one. Each piece cuts to the soul but they made me stronger. "What does not kill me made me stronger" and 'I may be down but I am not out" - words that kept me going when everything else was pulling me into the pit. I was on my way to heal, with the greatest healer of all hurts. He is the only one who could close the wounds. The scars remains as a remembrance of God's works in my life and heart. He alone completes.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the Lord.
"As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts."
- Isaiah 55:8-9
"Who has understood the mind of the Lord, or instructed him as his counselor? Whom did the Lord consult to enlighten him, and who taught him the right way? Who was it that taught him knowledge or showed him the path of understanding?" - Isaiah 40: 13-14
God has everything in His plan and He will put the pieces in their places according to His will.

1 comment:

June Z said...

Amen, jiayan. God makes everything beautiful in His time..its like a jigsaw puzzle. Your picture is not yet complete till you see Him in heaven. More steps ahead and walk slowly slowly hoh :)