Freshness

Freshness

Friday, August 7, 2009

If I really loved myself, I would...

I read a book yesterday, "If I really loved myself, I would..." the single sentence on each page shows what the author did. Eat organic food, stop bothering about what other people think of her, throw away too tight clothes, walk in a park everyday and so on.

I asked some gals what their answers will be and this are some of them:

Love God more
Sleep more everyday
Exercise every week
Just relax
Stop pushing myself hard
Ignore the cares of the world
leave everything behind and go on a tour around the world
Not worry and just smile in my heart
Exercise regularly
Make people laught
Lead a fruitful life everyday
Quit my job
Whip out my camera, travel, write articles on poverty
Spend the rest of my life fighting to make a difference
walk along the beach every night
Cook for my family and friends
Relax at cafe and read a book
Live by the beach and enjoy the sea breeze
Let the people I love know that I really love them
More daring to be myself
Allow my burdens to be shared by others
Love myself for who I am

What's yours?

No comments: