Freshness

Freshness

Monday, July 27, 2009

At the right pace






It's been quite a while since I woke up so early in the morning - 6am! For those who know me, that's quite a feat for me especially the night before we stayed up till pretty late. All this in an attempt to catch the sunrise. I arranged with pris to watch the sunrise at fullerton at 7am as it was reported that yesterday, the sun will rise at 717am. well well, much to our disappointment, when we came out of the train station, Pris said, "looks like it's raining" and I was like, "The sky looks bright." No sunrise, just a lovely morning with clear, cool air and the lovely buildings in the background.

We walked on nonetheless. It felt good to stop and smell the flowers. pris took a lovely pic of a bee resting on a flower. She said that she has not seen a bee in a while. I am pretty amazed at that ha. We sometimes get so busy to stop and take a look at the nature around us, pretty much stuck in the four walls where we call our office. Had a fantastic breakfast and when I asked her what time it is, she said 830am. Feels good that there is still much time left. I had such a fruitful day because my day began early.

How I wish I can have limitless energy and that everyday can be spent this way but I know I am no super human nor is it my aspiration. But it does feel good to be feeling life, doing life, living life. At the right pace.

Going to watch sunrise sometime soon at changi pt or pasir ris park. excited!

1 comment:

zhiyong said...

Just realised i posted comment on wrong post. =P