Freshness

Freshness

Monday, June 1, 2009

The superhero

Jasmine: I think there are many things we can do humanly
Jasmine: but sometimes it is in the hurting, the pain we experience God the most
Jamies: Yup
Jasmine: But yet we wan it to be away cos it's painful
Jasmine: but God will protect our hearts, He helps us go thr it.
Jasmine: yesterday I had a stupid thought
Jasmine: I imagine that if I am like a superhero
Jamies: haha
Jasmine: Den I can withstand bullets
Jasmine: the bullets hit me, i dun bleed, i dun die but it's equally painful
Jasmine: will I still want to go through it
Jamies: I know what u mean
Jasmine: my ans was no haha
Jamies: it's not a stupid thought
Jasmine: I din even wan to think about it
Jamies: it's interesting
Jasmine: i mean
Jasmine: it's not birthed out of anything
Jamies: i wouldn't either
Jamies: yea
Jasmine: just came to my mind like that
Jasmine: but den after our conversation
Jasmine: if it's for a good cause
Jasmine: I think I can try
Jamies: yes cos at the end of the day you wun die
Jamies: and u can save someone
Jamies: it's worth the pain
Jasmine: yea but it's painful and unbearable
Jasmine: yea, but it saves others
Jasmine: sometimes the pain seems worse than death itself isn't it?



The superhero - Are u willing to be one?

No comments: