Freshness

Freshness

Friday, May 29, 2009

Word of God Speak

The day began beautifully for me with images representing verses from the bible...

On half day leave so I can prepare my heart for the women's conference later and tmr. I am quietly excited in my heart to learn from these women who has been there and done that, making impact in their lives for God. A Mary in a martha world, one of the workshop titles, it reminds me of a book I read b4 and was very ministered.

Whenever I think of Mary, I imagine her sitting at the feet of Jesus gazing adoringly at him as He shares to her. The song will come to mind, "Lord I lay me down, at your feet in worship and listen to the sweetest voice of all..." Sadly, I do feel like martha most of the time, though my hearts longs to be a mary :)

This morning I looked for wallpapers on faith and came across many wallpapers on God's word. As I look at them and listen to the worship songs, I feel so amazed that God can speak in such a powerful way to engage my senses and ...


This is my favourite :)

No comments: