Freshness

Freshness

Friday, May 29, 2009

People matters when God matters

I am feeling so tired now and having a splitting headache but there are just many things going through my mind...the 2 words that came to mind was - PEOPLE MATTERS

What will my job be without people? With the H1N1 virus, our Home will be closed down if we reach Code Red. Yep, no pple -> No job.

What will my CG be like without people? It will just be like a body without a soul. Tonight I experienced strongly the love that people show, those who were present and those who will not. After long days at work, how will we want to spend our night? Many will say sleep, watch a movie, go for massage, watch tv etc..well, basically anything that can relax us but tonight, a group of 12 of us gathered to fellowship and learn abt God's word.

A friend smsed me in the evening...when is your CG this week, can I join? People need God and they need others to lead them to God!

Tonight a sister took a cab down from her work to come for CG, another came at almost 10pm in a tired but joyful state, still another brother came even though he only has one off day for the week. The rest who have been preparing for the CG for the past few days and ask about CG even when they are not around. A sister who wanted to visit another sister who is still wrking and an sms of encouragement for people who led the games. Another came with gifts to bless others.

I can see God's love in every single of these acts, thoughts, the smile and "can do spirit" they carry with them tonight. I can see God in the CHEERING ON of a team mate...
When God matters, people matters :)

1 comment:

yeu@nn said...

Thanks Jiayan! This is very meaningful sharing =)