Freshness

Freshness

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Life's paradoxes

Life is full of its paradoxes...and that is what makes it interesting and extremely complex at times. Just when you thought you got it, poof! you find yourself starting from point zero. I guess the whole idea is not to reach a conclusion or destination but the PROCESS, which makes it so appealing - LIFE. This morning, as I was traveling to work, I think of me. Yes, teeny weeny me. Imperfect me. Me and my weaknesses. As much as I detest my flaws and inequities, I can't help but acknowledge that they are what makes me human. Afterall, humanity began when Adam and Eve fell from perfection, isn't it? To strive for perfection again is easier said than done. It's a lot of WORK, ain't it? Wouldn't it be easier to lay down all this imperfections at the throne of the only one who can cleanse us? For His grace is sufficient and his strength made perfect in our weaknesses.
The very thing that reminds us of our own imperfection
can also be the thing that turns us to God

No comments: