Freshness

Freshness

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Name above all names

Often, when people ask..., "What's your name?", they are also asking who you are. Our name is tied to our identity and for some, their names represents a large part of who they are or the person they aspire to be. The greatest name mentioned in the bible is Jesus. In His name, the sick is healed, water is turned to wine and 5 loaves of bread can feed thousands. As I claimed the name of Jesus today during worship, I experienced an empowerment, that comes from the truth that Jesus is the name above all names. He is greater than all my troubles, my worries, my insecurities, my dissappointments etc. And because of that, I can experience true freedom. I can overcome all negativity. In the name of Jesus I shall pray...

Name above all names
Worthy of all praise
My heart will sing
How great is our God


In the name of Jesus, I pray that:
You bless me in my work and multiply my influence
You help me in my studies and give me wisdom and efficiency
You guide me as I seek of your will in my life
You bless the important relationships in my life
You bless me with good health, peace of mind, joy in my heart & strength to carry on

No comments: