Freshness

Freshness

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Night To Remember

Here's a snapshot of my birthday celebration with SHULING...


520pm: Tired and drained after the retreat from 8-5 at work, totally feeling like going back to slump right onto my bed.

530pm: Shuling is here! Cheery smile, lotsa energy and with excitement. She ask if I wanna take the bus or train to Vivocity. Me anything and we took the bus.
Bus Ride: A really long journey but the conversation was great. We shared our bucket list (new year resolutions) cos she has just watched the show earlier on. Talk about growing up and the friendships we have and had. I really see my younger self in her, the carefree spirit and teachability to learn.

630pm: Reached Vivocity. We saw a shop that has Tracy's name on it. In the spur of the moment, we took a picture with it and printed the picture. Indeed, capturing a moment in time.

740pm: Bought tickets to movie

815pm: We went to buy dinner but was distracted by the beautiful Xmas tree. Just have to take some shots of it. Our camera phones does no justice to the picture taken but nevertheless, the picture in the mind remains. It was gorgeous!


830pm: Reached Beach Station, all set to watch Songs of the Sea. My first time...there were so many pple but thk God we managed to get the seats in front, thks to SL's friend. I absolutely loved the show, especially the laser performance and the fireworks at the end of it. Amazing!

955pm: Watched the show, Bedtime stories. It is a heartwarming show and starred one of my favourite actors, Adam Saddler. The puppy eyes just melts ur heart :) A fantasy world brought into the real world, tht's how I will sum up the show. Which kind of sums up the night as well.

1130pm: The last surprise. I was told to close my eyes and reach out for something. Shuling say it's a hamster, I almost freaked out! Ha, thkfully its not but a nice, bright flower.


What a night to remember. Thanks, my dear SHU for everything. You are very special to me :)

No comments: