Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Half - Time

God has His amazing way of moulding me that I do not even realise that the process has taken place till I taste a bit of the goodness which follows suit. All the pains and suffering are but part of what prepares me for what is ahead. I admit that I resisted, I resented and I felt like giving up ever so much, especially when my flesh cries out in self-pity. All this put aside, I am thankful I went through it step by step, bit by bit, sometimes having to drag my feet for that one teeny weeny step ahead but at least, there is some progress I tell myself. Just keep moving in the direction, you will soon see light. I am glad because of the precious lessons learnt and the process of self-discovery. Not sure how long the road ahead is going to be like or if it's will carry with it some dreaded experiences but yes, I am ready. I will make every single of this trial/ testing a learning opportunity.

5 more days to Taiwan trip. June is a month of break for me :)

Thank God for the break to rejuvenate and replenish.

Half- Time! :) And it has been good so far. Looking towards better days ahead.

4 more days to our one-year anniversary :)

No comments: