Freshness

Freshness

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Heart connection

I have an exceptionally strong realization today that through this five years, I have grown up together with the kids. It was a tough journey for both me n them. Me, an inexperienced worker with just a heart for them n few skills to now. From a 23 year old girl who jus started work to now. And them struggling thr the awkward years of pre-teen to now. We have indeed come a long way.

Thinking of the day I go up to the stage to get my five years award, tears just flow.

All the memories, tears, sweat and everything else...

I thank God for the journey thus far. My struggles which changes along the way but which makes me emotionally more equipped for the job n more compassion for my clients n more passion for the disadvantaged in the society. If I can turn back time, I will do it the same all over again. Albeit several -ve n painful experiences which took place, I feel I grow as an individual n mature as a Christian. It's all worth it n no regrets.

I have invested n I have received.

No comments: