Freshness

Freshness

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Weekend, here I come :)


Pretty mixed feelings before the long weekend. One is that I am really excited cos it's going to be a long weekend, another is that I am afraid of it ending soon. I think I am going mad. Was looking through a magazine while at the clinic and saw the symptoms of stress and realised that I am pretty much moving towards most of them. Also saw this picture of cocoa island at the maldives. I was like wow... wished I am there NOW! A wish remains a wish though cos of the killer rates. Will be starting on my medication soon if my blood test goes well. Feeling a little scared cos of the side effects and yet excited of improved skin condition. I am sick of oily face and new pimples popping up, makes me feel like I am going through my teenage years again. I pray that once and for all, this problem will be solved and I dun have be bothered by it.

Keeping my fingers crossed :)

No comments: