Freshness

Freshness

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Perhaps

After watching the 3 idiots, I feel something in me rekindled. Just feel like packing my stuff, go somewhere probably Australia to study and work there. Simply dislike the education system in Singapore and the crazy pace here and also the very boring places of 'interests'. It's like after a while, u just feel kinda sian. Watching the interviews of Nicole Seah, I am very much attracted to her passion and zeal despite her young age, how she speaks with conviction. I am really glad that I belong to the Marine Parade GRC so I get to vote. I realised that we actually studied in the same school! I like what she said about studying in the Marine Parade area all her life, from CHIJ to TKSS to TJC and that she has the heart for the place. Though competition is really really strong but at least there is some serious contending this year :)

Two more years, can it be a dream come true?

Take me and I will go. Anytime.

No comments: