Freshness

Freshness

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Surrenderedness

Made the decision to put on hold my driving till next year and cancelled my test in April. In a way, I am relieved. It was a rash decision made and with the motive of wanting to accomplish yet another thing. This morning, I prayed that God stills my heart and increase my desire for Him, that which will want him badly in my life. I want to go back to those days when worshipping God was a lifestyle and as it is, doing it as though it is second nature to me. To be in the world, yet not of the world and influencing the world. That's a calling. A calling for all of us to go forth and make disciples of all nations. I need to set my life right. The daily devotions, prayer and seeking God in all direction in my life.

Not my will, but Yours be done.

I surrender.

No comments: