Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dreams


There is so much going through my heart these few weeks that I thought I could burst. This morning I thank God that I managed to wake up early to do my work. I know that this is only possible with God and not me because my natural self would have gone to sleep longer and nua in bed. I thank God for the sisters and brothers in the new group who have extended their warm welcomes, offered their prayers, availability and kind replies throughout this short period of time. The sowing event which is going to take place this Saturday eventually culminating in the Easter celebration. I really feel God's leading being clearer in the midst of it all, how He seem to guide my actions in the most divine way and speak to me in the wrong heart attitudes and affirm me through people. I am also thankful for the art class which will begin in May and I can already see the theme of the painting - DREAMS. Yes, that's what came to my mind.

Dear God, I thank you for all that I am and all that I am not.

No comments: