Freshness

Freshness

Friday, March 11, 2011

Be there

I just realised that there are so many leaves in our garden which can be eaten on its own. There is basil leave, curry leave, mint leave and a few others. Some which is good for sore throat, cold and flu. Some good for bringing down cholestrol and some which is just simply good on its own. I just feel like buying a few pots of these and grow them at home :)

Just feel really happy with this new discovery and other little things such as a recognition of my work by my boss. It's the second time in these two weeks she has praised me and it tells me I am on the right track :) Also, two colleagues commented today that my earrings is nice. Yesterday another colleague said that I write well. It does make working here a more pleasant experience for me. Not forgetting to mention that my boss is on two days leave next week :)

I love celebrations because they remind me of the good things in life. Like yesterday's hen's night for Daisy, Tracy's bday celebration next Tuesday, Guanhui's bday celebration, Daisy's wedding. I realise all of a sudden that this is the most beautiful time in my life when I can chase my dreams, when people celebrate new beginnings and life, when I can still do challenging things without having to worry, when I have the energy to do many things, when there is so much to look forward to. To learn, to feel, to experience, to taste, to witness, to simply - Be there.

No comments: