Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In everything, I give thanks :)

Today I want to thank God for the ability to type reports fast :)

Despite the staff meeting yesterday which took half of my day, I managed to complete the minutes plus 2 five- paged reports with few amendments from my boss. Well, thank God and really thank Him! :)

I am looking forward to my leave this Friday. No special reason and not really doing anything, just wanna take a break, have an extended weekend and have some time for myself. It will be lovely I know, to NOT work on a day when everyone else is slogging away and knowing that the next two days I dun have to work as well. Whoo hoo. That gives me motivation to work hard now till then. Crossing my fingers that nothing crops up. Else everything is just perfect, according to plan.

Am wearing my vintage earrings today and feeling happy. Going to get a ring for my mother later and probably something for myself too.

No comments: