Freshness

Freshness

Friday, January 14, 2011

I am ready

What an emotional week that has passed... Though I was not directly involved, I felt its repercussions strongly. Seriously dislike seeing pple getting all worked up over injustice, unfariness and even cry due to burnout and being trampled upon. Thank God He protected me, though there is more to come... new responsibilities, heavier workload and certainly more demands. To me, this is even more draining than all the reports we had to rush for the retreat.

I am looking forward to the many exciting things coming up...going to Taiwan in April/ late May with family and again in December. Tioman in March, STM to Cambodia in June period, Langkawi ...that's like crazy haha. So many trips, short or long. Also, there is the weddings coming up - Meiyan and Daisy. Bridesmaid for the first time and first time doing the montage. Finally not singing anymore. Feeling really released, it's like finally getting a life after the 2 years of being "trapped" by my studies. But the new portfolio I have to take on leaves me worried that I may not be so free afterall, despite all the plans in line.

Regardless, it's going to be a happy year. Thank God for all the catch-ups so far and I can't believe it's only January! Happy to be able to give more of myself, with whatever little I have.

More, more, more...I am ready :)

No comments: