Freshness

Freshness

Friday, December 3, 2010

A lovely gift washed away my blues

My trip is officially cancelled and yes, that means no more Korea, no more winter and no more skiing... Though I am taking it well, believing it must be God's plan or his protection due to the chaos there currently, I can't seem to stop the growing disapointment from setting in. It feels like the time when my application for masters was rejected. Not that I do not have my fair share of disappointments in life or that I am now wailing like a cry baby, it's just that I really wanted a well- deserved holiday after two years of slogging and giving up many opportunities.

Well ...

I thank God that he always cushion me before the fall and this time round there was no difference :) I thank God for friends whom i know with full certainty I can always count on on times of need :) Tracy and June. I was so surprised that tracy messages me yest morn and said that she left something at the guard post. The security guard even told her that if I dun collect it before 7pm, it will belong to him haha.

There, behind him, I saw my gift... A big plastic bag with a lovely sunflower, a big soft toy. It brought an immediate cheer to my heart. There was also a herbal tea, a panadol, medicated oil, a handwritten message. My heart wad warmed. I feel very blessed though it has Bern a lousy week, an emotional and dreadful one after a very long time. It was an encouragement for me ad trac wrote, "you may be down but you are not out", something I held on to for one whole year during jc days.






I look forward to tonight's meetup w June and next Monday w Tracy, friends who will always find tome to meet me if only I ask.. And also sun with Meiyan. Jiayou Jiayan!!!

No comments: