Freshness

Freshness

Saturday, December 4, 2010

In His timing

My cough is getting worse and I can't go for the run tmr... it's rather disappointing cos I have been going for the past two years without fail. Is this year going to be different? Though I have been drowning myself with water, controlling my diet strictly, not even tempted by the high tea sponsered.. the end result is still a bad cough, despite desperate efforts to prevent it from occuring. I guess some things when it has reached a certain point, no amount of preventive work is sufficient. Yes, I hate the feeling cos I am a strong believer that efforts will amount to success. I guess it's not going to work cos some things, no matter how much effort u put in.. if it has to happen, it has to. Just like my Korean trip ... But I do believe God has a purpose for this. Maybe he is moulding me to grow in the area of patience, of letting Him be in control. Not long ago, I made this prayer that I will not make things happen but rather, let it happen. It's a tough call for a person like me who always wants to see the results quickly and wanting to out my finger into 'helping' God. Yesterday I received the video which was sent by the 01 computer systems. I was impressed cos its very well done :) I thank God that an idea which birthed in June is seeing its fruition now, everything just as I planned according to the timeline. I admit I like the feeling of seeing my plans happen as I thought it would be. I derive a satisfaction from it :) However, this time I am prepared for it... I will obey. Surabaya, here we come :)

No comments: