Freshness

Freshness

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The ice princess has melted

I just came back from a wedding... though not my wedding, I received many congratulations from pple who have seen me since my uni days and with big smiles saying, "I am happy for you!"

It started when Jiadai said to me, "You look like a happy single" and I told her, "I am attached" with a straight face. She thought that I was joking with her and didn't believe me. After that, she told Claramae and Claramae did not believe either. Was really quite embarrasing cos the whole table turned their focus to me cos Jiadai was speaking so loudly and Jan said, "The ice princess has finally melt." The rest all agreed and say that they never thought I will get attached.

I was embarrased. Yes, very indeed. Not because they knew I was attached but because I HAD TO EXPLAIN why I was attached. It's like... such an awkward moment when they asked me why. Seriously I dunno how to answer...then I said, "I have changed since you knew me from last time. I am open to relationship all along" and their faces were still indisbelief. Finally, in desperation, I said, " I desire a relationship". Then, silence followed.

Since the beginning of the wedding, there were pple coming up to me to talk to me just to ask me about this as they have a heard a 'rumour' and wanted to verify and pple coming to the table just to say, "I come here to kapoh cos I heard something...". or "why u never tell me?" and "You should be happy for her, we all are." This coming from Robert. ok, I dun even know that he knows.

Well...maybe the ice princess has really melted. I am just an ordinary girl who desires to be in a relationship with someone who loves me and whom I love.

No comments: