Freshness

Freshness

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Depleting

Beyond words ... I felt that something in me has died, leaving only a wounding heart crying out to be healed by God alone. Romans 8:28... God has the best plan for me, something that I am struggling to hold on and believe in. Who says that it is easy to live out God's truth in our lives? The person who says that must be believing in a lie. Even Jesus himself prayed for God to take the cup from him.

Is this the thorn of flesh as prophecies over me? Am I destined to walk the narrow gate as Michael prayed for me. Probably this is a period of pruning and moulding. An emotional tug of war.

Life to the full - why do I feel like it's the other way round over and over again? The truth hurts. It cuts to the heart. Mayb I m not strong enough to handle this, I m jus a mere human w real emotions. Mayb it's time to surrender ...

No comments: