Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week of departures and that's it :) Whoopee

This is the week of closure... Departures, good byes to my clients.

Today my client whom I have seen for 29 sessions cried during the session as she thanked me for how I have helped her thus far. It is a warm feeling to go through the challenges in life with a family through a period of time till they tide through it, while you yourself is also going through stress in life. It's a process of growing together and overcoming together, like holding each other's hand, pulling each other through the hurdles and here we are, standing here. In victory, with a sigh of contentment :) Basking in the satisfaction of overcoming the barrier of our own disbelief and weaknesses.

She said that she wants to date me after our session next week and wants to treat me to a meal :) Though I would really like to, I can't but I was touched by that thought. Last week, I received a box of dumplings from another client. I seriously can't believe it's going to be over this week. I have met some of them twice a week, discussed their cases over supervison weekly. That's like a whole load of my life for the past few months.

Goodbye :) I thought of a good gift for my agency. A cake I am going to decorate for them to thank them for their help this period of time. Fantastic.

Now is just the assignments and I am done.

Keep going !

I am afraid of the feeling of not getting used to it when my studies is over but heck, just going to let go and enjoy myself! The day I can say, "THAT'S IT!" Yes, That's it. That's it. That's it.

YES!!!

-------------------------------------------
The last day




No comments: