Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It feels so real

Today the world seem a little brighter, a little cheerier and a little more colourful :)

I forgot to set my alarm for this morning and woke up late but somehow I was not anxious at all, just did the usual and went to work. My timeoff approved and at work, my boss actually gave me a smile and thanked me. It's being a long while since I saw that smile. It actually looked kind and kinda sweet... Maybe I haven been noticing.

The meeting went well. There was the feeling of belonging as I sat there. I felt that I knew exactly what I was saying and what I have done and even why I was there. The smiles and the friendliness I was experiencing once again. Was it cos I felt lighter? Perhaps. or prob they could feel that I was back on board again. The children started streaming in again with their stories and their laughter, their touches and their smiles. No more asking me where I am going off to again and why I am leaving so early. The whining begins again... haha.

Yup, I am feeling connected. Connected to the Me in this whole equation. No more of traveling elsewhere in the middle of work. No more of disrupted work. No more of chasing kids away cos I am rushing some reports. No more of "Sorry I am busy now". Always not enough time, always not able to give of myself fully.

I look forward to the appraisal tmr. The meetup with my favourites this Sat, the catchup cum bday celebration at night, CG on Sunday, bday celebration for ML at MY's new house and the many things. My graduation party. Things which have been parked aside for ages. Today my classmates said that I will be getting a prize at the graduation party cos I was the first one to respond that "I am Going!" to the party. haha..I love prizes and surprises.

It's happening. I can feel it, so real to me. Sigh...finally... :)

No comments: