Freshness

Freshness

Thursday, October 21, 2010

God, I made it (soon) :)

An email received from my boss today:

Hi

I note that most of you are struggling with the report on your work objectives. Jasmine did a tremendous job on her report on work objectives - case management. If it is ok with Jasmine, do give this a read, as her paper responds to the questions asked in her work objectives.

Gerardine
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
Though not like it was a big deal, I feel very thankful to God how He has carried me this far. Without Him, it would not have been possible. Not even near.The improvements that was noted of my performance. She said that I am strong and I said, "I hope so". It was really affirming for me :) Those who see me through this 4 years will understd. She said that if not for my studies I will not know that I have so much strength in me. Self-discovery - the word she used.   
 
I want to be a testimony :)
 
Maybe it is becos I know how weak I actually am and how many times, I just feel like crumbling inside or the many tears held back. The little girl trying to be a grown-up, the feeble arms and weak knees. The pounding heart and uncertainty on where I am heading. The many fears I have and the anxiety I often faced.
 
All these let me know that it must be God, through and through...

No comments: