Freshness

Freshness

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Each step with you :)

Even though it was pouring this morning, there is a lot of sunshine inside of me as I thank God for the blessings one after another, after another. At a time I feel I simply cannot continue anymore, he send people to be advocates, he changes the situation, he just makes my day a better one. Without Him, I really dunno how to go on. The song came to mind, "I wouldn't take one step without you, I could never go on...I don't have the strength to make it on my own" and also, "Because He lives, I can face tmr..."

Yesterday was a super lousy time for me as my client had terminated his session with me and that will mean that I may not be able to clock enough hours which means that I will have to extend my placement or end later. Both equally bad. As I was feeling real helpless and discouraged, I made a short prayer to God and the next moment, I opened my mail, he had decided to put his counseling at the other centre on hold. I was literally screaming 'Hallelujah' in my heart!!! I thank God He answered to my helplessness. The meeting with the difficult parent went well and the rainbows session went very well.

This morning I was thinking I really need a break cos I am slogging daily, this weekend's presentation yet to read up and discuss. Thank God for a coursemate who wrote in to the lecturer to ask to cancel the class presentation all together and to extend the submission deadline to 18th Oct instead of this Friday. In my faithless mind, I was thinking it was a waste of effort on his part though good intention. But this morning, to my delight, when I opened the email, they have changed the deadline, criteria for assignment and no more presentation...whoo hoo... God IS good! I dun have to meet my classmates tonight to discuss anymore, I can rest earlier and prepare for my assignments.

I just got back my assignment grade and did pretty ok. Considering I submitted late, spend a few days on it as there was simply not much time to do it on top of work and million other things, I got a 'good' grade. Though I still expected more but at least it gives me a booster to continue with assignment 2. Now I am just crossing my fingers that nothing will go wrong, it's like walking on a tightrope but God reminded me today that when it is His will, He will make a way. Indeed, He will and I just have to obey, trust and follow :)

Thanks for putting courage into this weakened heart :) I love you God :)

No comments: