Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Good news

I thank God for 2 blessings today :)

Before they came, I was telling my colleagues that "no news is good news" cos there have been so much admin wrk to do we are all kind of like swarmed, literally. Having to come back to work on a Sunday and having to conduct weekly night group work plus the many meeting, reports, appointments. Work will never end, it just adds on or pile up.

Good news #1
My boss just hire a new youth worker and she is reporting to work on 1st October. Thank God because I was worrying that I have to share the workload of my colleague who left and now is not exactly a good time for that.

Good news #2
I just got a new case and his name is Rain. It is divine because not long ago I was just praying to God for a challenging case and I believe his unique situation will allow me to understand myself better, especially in the area of sexuality and stretching my comfort in talking abt the topic. Also, he shares the same name as the ficticious character in my story. I believe God has something planned out :)

Indeed, Your ways are higher than my ways and your thoughts greater. Always and forever more.

Though my plan to end placement is disrupted and I have to end later, I still pray that God will let me end in 2nd week of october so I have time to rest and do my assignment in between the breaks.

Every day is an adventure :)

No comments: