Freshness

Freshness

Thursday, September 16, 2010

End with a BANG!

9/9/10

I really enjoyed tonight's session. It was a fun one and I think I know why - their love language is just quality time, simple as that. Sometimes I feel like I am part of them, fooling around. Their smiles just brings joy to my heart. The little ones. How can I ever think of doing my own stuff and compromise with meeting them? Looking at my own life, I am glad I pursue my dream relentlessly and is nearing my graduation. The first day I came for interview, that was what I knew I wanted to do and I never stopped asking till now. I was so sure and till now, as I think about it, I can't believe how sure I was. It was amazing...

16/09/10

I used to think I am a decisive person who is clear of what I want in life but the time has come when I start to wonder if what I planned is really the best. I realised that the more I know, the more I do not know. Another paradox in life which always baffles me. Maybe such is the thrill of life. Little surprises, unexpected twists and you become a new person. Is that a sign of growth? The ability to embrace uncertainty and ambiguity better than before. Perhaps so...but I can't help yearning within to take control of some things, to at least keep myself sane for the stressful moments. Work, studies, placement, groupwork, relationship, ministry...if I can survive all this, I must be superwoman. haha...no, it must be super GOD :P Two nights free immediately in November. This makes my heart leap with joy. Yes, I guess I have started to grown tired of a rushed life. Not another blink of an eye for me this year. It's going end with a bang! :D

No comments: