Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Recapture the wonder

Tiredness is but a reflection that you have worked hard

...

Or is it just an illusion?
But at least it is a consolation,
like a pat on the back when it's much needed.

I recall what I read before, we cannot be disillusioned if we had not first been illusioned. What goes round comes round. Always is and always will be. How true but yet a paradox in itself. If we do not expect, we will not be disappointed yet if we never get disappointed we will never know what we truly want.

We need to costantly recapture the wonder...

5 more sessions to the end of 1st half. God, can u jus let it fall on my lap? I am spent.

2 comments:

zhiyong said...

I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. (Romans 15:13) Jiayan, jiayou! =)

Jasmine Chia said...

Thank you :) See you tmr :)