Freshness

Freshness

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Start being Raw :)

I stumbled upon this comment made by a sister before and it brought understanding to me on the kind of person she is and how I can be more understanding. To me, the question is what is the reason she is not sharing her feelings with me but the second part just shed light to me and speak what has been in my heart - to share our RAW feelings to others so that they have an opportunity to be in our lives at the right time. Wow, powerful words. It's time to be raw ... :P

"I too am one who hardly shares my feelings with ppl. Sometimes the word jus dun come out, sometimes is because i dun want to add burden to another person, sometimes is becos i dun feel close to the person, sometimes wrong timing or lack of time to share etc... alot of reason :p but I too am trying hard to change in this area. I rem that my ex shepherd shared to me that the biggest breakthru in frenship is when you are with the person when the person need you most or vice versa -> to be in each others' lives at the "right" time. Hence by sharing your raw feelings to other ppl, actually you are giving them the opportunity to be in your lives at the "right time", to understand you, to know your expectations, to know how you respond,to console you or comfort you, to share your joy and happiness, etc... It is these few sentences that struck me and made me realize that actually I haven been giving opportunities to other ppl to be in my life... And the sentence that struck me most is :"Jus as I want to be in other ppl's life, they need to be in my life too!" :) "


Say what you need to say :)

No comments: