Freshness

Freshness

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My secondary school best friend's wedding


Attended Yvonne's wedding tonight. She is one of my secondary school best friends, apart from Peiling (another best friend). Not sure why best friends somehow always come in 3 :P It was really good to see her family. Her mum still remembers me!! haha, prob cos I kept going to her house last time and it's nice to see her young sister grow up so much.

I almost couldn't recognise her, the last I saw her was when she was in Primary 3!!! My friends were saying that I have grown older that's why.haha...sama sama. Some of them said that they have not seen me in 10 years. Wow, that's like a long time. Everybody is doing different things in their lives now and it was just kinda like......well, hard to explain. Nostalgic? yet not so, perhaps like a bit of like in a dream.

It feels just like yesterday when we were fooling around in class, passing notes around, gossiping about the teachers, teasing one another. Everyone has changed and yet something about each of us seem to still remains...

A trip to ubin, kukup together? I wish I can...

I have been missing all the gatherings...

No comments: