Freshness

Freshness

Monday, May 3, 2010

Enough for now

As I looked at the woman sitting in front of me who is in great distress and finding it very difficult to manage her two young kids of which one has threatened to hit her and locked her out of the house a number of times, I suddenly feel that what I am going through is nothing compared to this. At least I am sitting in the comfort of an air-conditioned office, with colleagues I can rant to, friends I can share my thoughts and feelings with, family I can return back to and not feel stressed and flexibility to do my own things.

Life can be beautiful... even when nothing has changed one bit.

While all things remain, the person within us keeps changing. The different lens show different scenes and brings different feelings.

I thank God for my supervisor who tried to ease my burden and supported me and my colleagues who are understanding of my situation and for God for being there ALL the time even when I am not conscious of His presence.

For now, that is enough. I have no other expectations.

No comments: