Freshness

Freshness

Monday, April 26, 2010

What will Yesterday say about Tomorrow?

What will Yesterday say about Tomorrow?


If not for me, you will not be where you are today

While you may represent the future, I make up the past

If you learn from me, you can do much more

I may be over but I will always be here

I have been there and done that

I am not a figment of imagination, it's for real

There will always be me, but there may not always be you

Linking the past to where we are now...

To be a good counselor, it is necessary to get in touch with what makes us tick and what triggers the innermost emotions in us which is usually linked with our childhood. For one of the assignment this sem, I am supposed to go back to my family of origin, back to my childhood and explore how my history has influenced who I am and why I become a counselor. It's pretty insightful and can be painful as well. Good and bad memories, they flood me as I tread along the route down memory lane.

My favourite yellow polka dot dress. I remember I use to pick it out to wear all the time cause I like it so much. Not sure why but prob cos of the cheeriness and comfort. My mum liked to tie my hair in this way ha..


I was the small-eye girl and used to have only single eyelid :P

Not sure what I was doing, look a bit rebellious. My sis is the good girl...

My bro and I both have curly hair :P Looking very fair too...

Seems like the maternal instinct was in me all along :P That's my niece, she is 15 now! Means around 10 years ago!!

No comments: