Freshness

Freshness

Monday, April 5, 2010

My gift

I received a precious gift from my dear friend yesterday that records our special memories on her special day.

She is a gift to me, as how her boyfriend is a gift to her :) Though it does take getting used to but to love someone is to wish the best for her and I am happy for her. For them.

It's a beautiful beginning and will be an equally beautiful ending I believe. Part of the gift is a song I wrote for God during my snorkeling experience which is my gift for Him, though He absolutely needs nothing from me. I was reminded of of the song, "Your song" and imagine myself saying that to God. It goes like this:

"And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world"

My Gift

Everything tells of your mercy
Every moment draws me nearer
to the breathtaking things you have made

You who made these fishes
and its glorious kingdom
is the same God who made me
In midst of this universe

Soaking deep in your presence
I find the fear released
and my body simply lost
in wonder of your creation

You are with me
And you never left me
My heart desires to be with you
In the perfect union forever till we meet
Into eternity

No comments: