Freshness

Freshness

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I love my job

It's pretty amazing how God protects me from a lashing by my boss...

I was waiting for it for the past two days but her reply to me today was far from a scolding. It was "_______ (my ex-colleague) use to give us her training commitments very early so there was no problem sloting in her request when the rostered is being prepared. Could you do this?" Well, at least it was presented as a request and no direct blame on me.

I was kind of relieved.

Yesterday, as I was reflecting on my job, I just told God, "God, I love my job". Indeed, thanks for placing me in this position of influence where I can be with people at their times of deep hurt. This was after I have counselled a lady in great distress.Today my colleague told me that I am able to speak well and make good sense as I present myself. And the many, many other things...

Thank God for yet another assurance that this is the path for me to go :)

No comments: