Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

All things beautiful in His timing


I had my first couple counseling tonight with both husband and wife present. Thank God for the timely session after I had just completed the essay on engaging a couple in session. I thank God too for his grace that one of my clients could not turn up. I had actually forgotten that I was supposed to meet her and went back to sleep till the session at 7pm.

Before the placement, I asked God for clients who can come regularly for sessions as I would like to do some long-term work with them. I am indeed grateful that so far there are 4 such clients, one of which is a couple.

Somehow I just know that this is His will cos He always makes things right eventually...

I thought the third lap will be unbearable but He makes all things beautiful in His timing :)

No comments: