Freshness

Freshness

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Excellence is a habit

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

I saw this quote as I was waiting at the police station with 2 girls, for their statements to be taken. What a lovely quote and how true it is.
 
Work has been busy and the stress of studies setting in real fast. The many thoughts does not stop coming but just in a mess, requiring some restructuring. I am very afraid that before I know it, I may not even know what I have become in the midst of the doing. I am afraid of losing myself (sounds like something I have said so many times) ...
 
God, bring me back to the focal point. I need to start reviewing my timelines so that I know what I am working for, instead of just what I am working on...

No comments: