Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Build my life around you

Three smses I received this morning which gave it the good start it deserves :) Because every day is a gift from God and as Alexis pted out to me, I then realised today's page for the CG's blessing bk goes..."Every new day your glory unfolds, thank you for..." (for those in the cg who haven been updating, it's prob time to strt doing so heh)

Hi morning sis, on ur way to work? :) I juz thought of dropping u an sms to let u know that... I've been praying for you since Sun nite...Heb 6:10 - praying tat He cont to encourage & help u.. Appreciate u, sister :) Jiayou..

I am touched that a fellow sister has been praying for me. Though we dun interact much but yet such kindness from her. "The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling."- 1 Peter 4:7-9


...I have transferred them to my mp3. Listenin to it now...Wonder what other is avail. Will check it out later. Thanks for the resources :)

I sent out some online sermons to the CG and friends yesterday, which I myself have been impacted by. A passing thought crossed my mind, will they download it? Will it be a waste of effort? Regardless, I went ahead. This is an encouragement from God to me. It reminds me of the parable of the growing seed.

Morning jiayan, my cg sam has 10 astro boy movie ticket whick will most likely close by first week of dec, he would like to pass to the kids from Hm. Pls advise if this is alright.

I am really thankful to God, how he connects my work to my community (people around me). One in heart, mind and spirit. Thanks for having the kids in your thoughts :)

No comments: