Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

True friends in all seasons

"A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future,
and accepts you just the way you are."

It has been a tremendously stressful two weeks - emotionally, mentally, physcially. All at once. The third lap now and though not rearing to go, the engine is moving slowly and steadily. I thank God for the blessings He placed along the way even in the midst of the chaos and tiredness. Friends who care enough to put down everything on their hands to be there with me, who show their love and kindness through sincere and genuine concern. Who showed understanding without judgement and allowing me to be myself (at least that's how I felt).

True friends remain so at all seasons in your life :)

Thanks, you know who you are!

No comments: