Freshness

Freshness

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Shine for him from the inside out

As the sunlight streams in from the window, it reminds me of the warmth of the Lord's love. Yet when I look out and stare at the sun, the powerful glare stings my eyes that I have to turn away.

My thoughts go back to my conversation with June a few days back when she shared with me her reflections from the IDMC conference. She said that God is so pure and perfect that it is impossible for him to fill our cluttered lives. We have to go to Him instead. Indeed, the magnitude of God's love and goodness simply can't be contained.

When God fills us, His love and goodness just overflows. It cannot be contained. We will shine for Him. Just like stephen whose face was like an angel and Moses whose face was so radiant after he has met God and he had to cover his face. Such is the impact of Him living in us!

I am in awe...

No comments: