Freshness

Freshness

Monday, September 7, 2009

Rollercoaster Ride

It has been an eventful week with many emotional upheavals... It's almost like I am going on this emotional rollercoaster: up down up down

Somehow God's blessings is just so evident in all the challenges and times when I am afraid and he just comforts me. His love enables me to do many things and it's like, It must be God becos it's definitely not me. I could not have lasted through. 4 more weeks to go, I need to build my stamina and conserve my energy.

#1: The trip to NUS when I managed to borrow the bks I needed for the assignment and zapped them in time before the library closes...

#2: The tuition that went well and I got to know my kid's inner world and his family better and felt I helped him...

#3: The rainbows which went well, though truly emotional but there was a breakthrough in helping them to make sense of their emotions...

#4: The CG session that went great and allow me to know the uniqueness of each of us in the group. The openess in the sharings and what the people wanna do in the group warms my heart. It will keep me going, to build the wall (Nehemiah) as a team...

#5: The parenting wrkshop which I was so apprehensive about went much better than expected. Thank God for His intervention, he answered all my prayer points and beyond. A stepping stone to something more I can do in this area...

#6: Started off as a mentally challenging day with my lessons and ended off with an emotional night. Lotsa of thoughts and feelings which I have yet to make sense. I hope I can throw away whatever inhibitations and fears and embrace the possibilities with an open heart... as God leads :)

#7: A powerful sermon which resonates with my heart all along, on how the CG can wrk in the team together. Supporting one another in spirit and in love. Love the Lord your God with all your mind, heart, soul and strength. Nothing less, nothing more. Watched the kids play soccer at work, it was amazing to see them being so serious about something. I hope to see them through their growth...

Keep going!

No comments: